Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Banner

On Polly's blog she offers free banners. After taking a mini blog class last night with Mike at Mystic Paper. I came home very inspired to tweak my blog. I played around with it until 2am. I was moaning when that darn alarm went of this morning at 6am. I could sure use a nap right about now. Next week Mike is going to show us how to do more. So check back and see if I can get real creative. I met Tanya in the class. Check out her blog. She does beautiful cross stitch samplers.

6 comments:

Road Trip With Ruby said...

Hello again, and so nice to meet you as well. Wasn't that class fun and informative? The time just flew. I love, love , love your new banner. I have a thing about old keys. I popped into your blog last night. I'd love to add you to my blog links if you don't mind. That was very sweet of you to mention me in your post. Thanks a bunch. Hopefully, I'll be seeing you at MP.

blessings said...

Well I'll be! It looks better over here than it did when I took the pic -LOL! Great job. Blessings... Polly

Alison Gibbs said...

What a great idea for a class. I think we all need some of those classes.
Love Polly's banner.
Alison

Sweet Sage said...

Love Your Blog!
FABULOUS Banner!
Thanks for stopping by :)

Katrina Chambers said...

Your blog looks great! We have the same banner from Polly :) She is very nice to have let us have them!

Cindy said...

New banner is awesome. You did a fab job.

c