My sweet blog friend Cindy tagged me UGH! 7 weired things about me. Of course there is nothing weired about me (lol). So here goes in no particular order.
1. All my clothes in my part of the closet are hung by style (ie: short sleeeve, long sleeve,pants,skirts ) and by color. (all white short sleeve, blue short sleeve and so on.).It really doesn't bother me that hubby's side is not color blocked,but they are hung by style. As for my kids closet. I'm just happy if their things are hung up and not on the floor.
2. Still in the closet. There are no wire hangers in my house. Guess I should of never read Mommy Dearest.
3. I talk to myself. I mean ,I talk out loud and carry on conversations with myself. I usually do this while driving alone. Thanks to hands free cell phones I no longer worry about people seeing me talking to myself .
4. I talk for the dog. I have a voice for her. I don't think this is strange. However my family thinks I'm completely out of my mind. My children make it a point to tell their friends. Gotta love teenagers.
5. I waste way to much time playing Spider Solitaire.
6. I get very nervous if I have to be under a bridge or overpass for any length of time. (I blame this on being raised in earthquake country.)
7. I hate chain letters and never send them on. With that said I will not be tagging anyone.
Now that you have read this........See I'm really not weired. Or maybe you are saying Gee I'm not as crazy as her. She talks for the dog.