Sunday, January 11, 2009

Look who just rolled in




Yesterday I took this fabulous class with The One and Only Tim Holtz at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale. We started out with not so nice looking wood birds, then we went to work putting our Tim MAGIC on them. Of course I forgot to take my camera. Go here and hopefully Debbie will post pictures from the class. Also wish her a happy anniversary. She has been open 6 years. With so many scrapbook and crafts stores closing it is nice she is still going strong. There were 24 of us in the class and no 2 birds ended up alike. Most were all painted different colors. One other gal and I did black birds. I'm sure there is something Freudian about that. He is making a new home with my other ravens.

17 comments:

joanne wardle said...

oh wow! I love that.

Monica said...

Ok so I am jealous!
How fun was that class??
Hope your having a nice weekend!

carlene federer said...

OMGosh, that is the cutest thing ever!!! He is so whimsical & adorable!!!

Casii said...

Oooh, what a fun little feathered friend! Freud, Oedipus, schmedipus. I love it!
That Tim has found his gifting and aren't we lucky he's willing to share his talent?!?

Cindy said...

Wow! He's a cutie! I bet that was a fun class!

c

Anonymous said...

oh how whimsical! love it! hugs

toodles-
sarah

Kimberly said...

Love it! In the picture, it looks like some of my antique silver. Beautiful!

House of Hullabaloo said...

Mine would have been black too. I am fascinated by crows or starlings or grackles. WHAT A FABULOUS BIRD AND SO ORIGINAL. I WANT ONE!

Maija said...

Fabulous bird Becky!!!!

Judy said...

This is just TOO CUTE, Becky!!!

Heather, paperfollies.typepad.com said...

that is a wonderful blackbird singing in the dead of night...love his wing!

bockel24 said...

I instantly fell in love with your blackbird - just wonderful!!

Melanie said...

Wow wow wow!! amazing

Teresa aka Tess said...

Awesome, great job. Raven is my granddaughters name.

Sue said...

Love your bird!!! I WANT to make one of these!!

Lydia said...

This is so cool! Great job:) Lydia

Jack and Cat Curio said...

I love love love it!!!
-Lesley